Monday, December 23, 2013

'We just wish we knew who to thank for this wonderful gift'

Lenexa, Kansas:

I just received the most wonderful gift of this Christmas season.  A jar was left on my front porch this morning.  I have been off work for the last 7 months and have not been able to get unemployment.  My Mom and I have been barely getting by thanks to the help from my family with their financial support to pay the mortgage.  This miracle is greatly appreciated.  We were unable to give any Christmas gifts out this year.  We don't know what we would do with out the kind neighbors that have also assisted us these last few months.  We will truly have a better start to the new year now.  I look forward to next year hoping we can continue this wonderful tradition.  We just wish we knew who to thank for this wonderful gift.  We feel extremely blessed.  Thank you whomever you are for the very thoughtful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment