Monday, December 23, 2013

'I am sure hoping this will show them that the LORD is smiling on them'

Buffalo, NY:

Thank you, Jason, for starting this very worthwhile trend of the Christmas Jars.  Inspired by your stories, I purposed to save some money this Christmas Season to give to an adorable young family who are expecting their first child in early 2014. I met them in the Fall of 2013, and could sense they'd been struggling and could use some extra encouragement of God's Love this season in a practical, tangible way. I am sure hoping this will show them that the LORD is smiling on them and encouraging them even more to follow Him, perhaps even carrying on the tradition of the Christmas Jars when they are blessed to have the faith and funds to do so.  I thank God that He has given me these invaluable resources to pass on to others this year in Christ Jesus, the Reason for every Season. May you and yours be blessed in His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment