Friday, December 27, 2013

'The kindness of others when we feel alone, unloved, and financially lost....gives us hope'

Exton, PA:

My daughter lost her job and had a 2 month old baby at the time. (right after Thanksgiving) Thank goodness she is married. Finances are very tight for them since they both are paying for college loans. My daughter ran out of money and couldn't finish. They were high school sweethearts and I feel soul mates. I was a single mother with her so I don't have any money to help her. We just made it day to day. I am watching my grand daughter to help but it also hurts my finances. I have wonderful friends that are helping me with loans to keep going. 

Meanwhile, my daughter has been depressed but went out the door for an interview. As she opened the door.....there was a bag sitting there. She brought it upstairs, opened it. 2 Christmas jars were inside along with the book. It enabled them to buy formula and diapers. I read the book and cried the entire time. We are starting our own Christmas jars as soon as we can get on our feet and have spread the word for others to do the same. I plan on buying the book to go with the jar....that's the real story!  The kindness of others when we feel alone, unloved, and financially lost....gives us hope. Thank you to whomever gave my daughter and her family their Christmas Jars. GOD Bless You as HE has blessed me.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading the Christmas Jar. Stories. Thank you so much for sharing a smile.

    ReplyDelete