Thursday, December 26, 2013

'God does listen and does watch over us'

Rainbow City, AL:

Tough year for our family. We are not broke but having small money issues like everyone else. 1st year I haven't been able to buy a personal gift for my wife or two children (Gift from me not us) My daughters college tuition is due at the end of the month and we were about 200.00 short.

So anyway we go to my inlaws yesterday for Christmas and have a great time. My daughter returns home late last night with her Boyfriend around 11:45 and runs inside and wakes me and my wife out of a dead sleep. Look Look she says. To our surprise there are two money jars and the book. This was the best Christmas I have had to date. God does listen and does watch over us.

We made a promise to each other to do the same next year. We started today as we emptied the jars to be able to fill them up for someone else fro next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment