Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'To the nice person who left me the christmas jar I thank you from the bottom of my heart'


Williamstown, N.J.:

My name is Debbie. I live in williamstown N.J. On Dec.22nd 2012 I came home from work and noticed a bag on my retaining wall for my flower beds. At first I thought it was trash so I went to throw it away then I saw a gift bag inside the bag and thought who would leave a gift outside like this. But I saw a book and thought it's for me since I read all the time but when I went to pick up the bag it was so heavy and I thought maybe there was a candle too. So I took the bag inside and pulled out a big jar full of cash and change and the christmas jar book. I looked for a card but nothing else was inside the bag. I never heard of this tradition so I googled it and found out more information on it.

I still have not counted the money. I put it way for a rainy day. I always do alot of charity gift giving thru the holidays every year but the past few years I have been unable to do to my own finanaces changing. 

I myself have been struggling finanacial. So to the nice person who left me the christmas jar I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This was such a wonderful suprise and I will always have such a great memeory of the kind stranger who left the jar of money for me to find. I will make sure to tell my story so that this wonderful tradition so passed on. God bless you and thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment