Monday, January 7, 2013

'We ran into the kitchen to see her on the floor crying and smiling and saying thank you to god'


Woodstock, Virginia:

A Miracle truly happened to me on Saturday I was at my friends house for a sleepover and we had gone snow tubing in Massunutten and when we got home her mom went on the back porch to get a water bottle and found a little gift bag and she had just lost her job and when she opened the little gift bag there in it was the christmas jar book and a jar full of Money when we heard a cry we ran into the kitchen to see her on the floor crying and smiling and saying thank you to god and then it made me remember the seven second miracle challenge we had last year at Peter Muhlenberg Middle School and I said to myself I can't believe someone took 17 seconds out of there day to give her this amazing gift it was truly a Christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment