Saturday, December 22, 2012

'How can i thank whoever did this?'


Florissant, Missouri:

I'm so blown away right now. It's been a tough year and I almost lost the spirit of Christmas. 

Today I woke to finish last minute shopping. My truck was unlocked and when I got in I found a Christmas jar. I was stunned. When I went across the street to my long time best friends house I brought it with me and opened it. It had $200.00 cash in it and the story!

I have minor surgery soon and will loose 3 days pay. I was so fearful of not being able to pay the mortgage..and here was this wonderful miracle. I am humbled by the blessings I have received.

I'm not forcing myself to be in the spirit of Christmas, the spirit is now in me. I am so grateful and humbled. I too will pay it forward. I will collect change all of 2013 and I know so many that are in need I can pass this wonderful tradition on. How can i thank whoever did this? By being a good person and paying it forward. Thank you from my soul whoever you are. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment