Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Jars Story: 'My christmas miracle was the christmas jars'

centerville, ohio:

My christmas miracle was the christmas jars I received on my front porch two night ago from an anonymous christmas angel! I am a single mother of 4 children and in October my youngest son was diagnosed with a very rare life threating disease called Dock 8 mutation. The only treatment currently being tried for these patients is a bone marrow transplant. Due to the many appointments and with needing to be home more with my children I have been unable to work much these past few months. When I opened the door and saw these jars and the book christmas jars me and my son broke down and cried. We were so touched! My youngest son said while in tears "mommy people really love me and they are helping me". The christmas jars are a true christmas miracle and we are so grateful. The Centerville community have been so wonderful to me and my family during this difficult time. The community is beyond Amazing! Thanks again for bringing cheer and joy to are hearts. We are so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment