Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Jars Story: 'I am a single mom who raised two kids'

Dayton, Ohio:

Today...I opened the door and a box sat in front of me...I am a single mom who raised two kids...always working to take care of them. My company closed two years ago and I have tried to get a good job but right, now I was working for a temp agency. They thought they had work through the holidays, but on Tuesday they said they had not. So I came home feeling overwhelmed, today I opened the door to a box that had a special book, with a special message from friends. The message said that I was a child of God and you are loved...I prayed to God the night before not for myself but for other people, he blessed me and he will bless those who helped me...it is a wonderful thing that they did...

No comments:

Post a Comment