Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'I prayed and asked God to help us help someone this year'


Walterboro, South Carolina:

On christmas eve of this year 2010, I went out our back door to take the dog for a walk and I returned thru the front door,and to my surprise ther was a white plastic bag on our doorstep,I went to pick it up and could not hardly pick it up it was so heavy,I yelled to my husband as I came through the door that something was left on our porch,when I opened the bag and saw what it was I started crying, I immediately started reading the book and I could not put it down I read it aloud so my husband could hear the stories inside, My husband and myself were doing good the bills were paid and we had heat,food,I wondered and so did my husband who we could give this money to that really needed it,we finally came up with someone,and it was delivered,this gift really touched me and my husband,GOD has been so good to us in the last years and I am very greatful to HIM! The thing is about a month ago I prayed and asked God to help us help someone this year,and guess what ? it was answered,praise God!my husbands brother and his wife gave us money to also put in the jar,we have already started our christmas jar for next year,this is an awsome tradition to get started and we are glad to be a part of it,God bless all that are involved with this gift, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment