Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'I looked out my window and there was a jar at my door.'

Columbus. GA

I had just sat down to iron my clothes and watch A Christmas Story when there was a knock at my door. Living in the neighborhood I live in I don't get visitors and when I ask who it was no one said anything. I look out my window and there was a jar at my door. I disarmed my alarm and there it was a jar filled with coins and dollar bills, with a pretty bow with a book on top. I had to let you know I have received a Christmas Jar and will read the book tonight. My two year old is so excited that she is putting the money in her bank. It is so good to know that there are people who pay it forward. I can hardly wait to give my own Christmas Jar next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment