Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'I was at my local Wal-Mart finishing my shopping and saw a man that looked homeless.'


Corpus Christi, TX

I spent most of the year filling my Christmas Jar. I have been torn on who to give it to. I was at my local Wal-Mart finishing my shopping and saw a man that looked homeless. He was helping a lady load her packages in the car and took her cart to the cart bin. She gave him a dollar and he thanked her and walked on. I had my jar with me and I drove to where he was walking, rolled down my window and told him Merry Christmas as I handed him my jar. He was a little reluctant to take it. But, he smiled and said thank you and God bless you and I smiled and drove away. I have already started my jar for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment