Saturday, December 12, 2015

'I still get teary eyed today think about our Christmas Angel'

David City, Nebraska

I had just gone through a divorce. My son and I had just moved out on our own. We were doing okay financially but things were tight. When I got home from work one night, I went out to plug in the Christmas lights and saw a gift bag and three presents on my doorstep. I tried to pick up the bag but it was so heavy!

When I got it inside, I opened it up and lifted out the jar of change. I immediately started to cry! Who would do such a thing for us! The presents were the Christmas Jar books and a Christmas board book for my son. I still get teary eyed today think about our Christmas Angel! This year we are giving a jar and hope to bring joy to someone else's Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment