Sunday, November 29, 2015

'I opened the door to find a jar and book on my step'

Waukesha, Wisconsin

My husband was just recently diagnosed with terminal colon/rectal cancer with a large and very aggressive tumor which had already spread to his lymph glands behind his abdomen. We brought him home after a 3 week stay from the hospital with in-home hospice care with me being his primary caretaker.


He was home for 5 days and I was having a day of crying — it was a little past 7:30 pm when a knock was to my front door only to find no one there. I opened the door to find a jar and book on my step. I looked all around the yard and down the street to see if I could find the person that left it and saw nothing.


It brought me to more tears just to know that someone would do that for my family and to whoever the angel was that delivered it, I just want to let you know that it really meant a lot to know there are still good people in this world and to say THANK YOU !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment