Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'I just wanted to thank the generous angel that was looking out for us'

Las Vegas, Nevada

It's December 24, Christmas eve. I moved here 6 months ago from illinois to be as far away from my abusive ex husband. 

Since moving here it's been a struggle financially but I always try to remain positive. I have 4 children - 12, 13, and 16. My son is in illinois. He's 22 and the three living with me are girls and adopted.

I have connected with Hope church - I love it and my children love it too.

Today on Christmas eve about 11:00 a.m. my door bell rang and a gentleman had dropped a package at my front door. Before I knew it he and a woman drove off .I really thought they had the wrong house because I didn't recognize them. So I brought this heavy package inside.

I took out the wrapping paper to see this huge jar of coins and a wad of paper money I began to count it. $560 in paper money and so many coins. My children are still counting!! 

To have been given this blessing my first thought was I don't deserve this there's someone worse off than me!!

I've prayed to God everyday for what I have. I worry about bills and Christmas presents... feeling blessed for what I do have. But this blessing was truly a miracle. You have no idea how much I needed this. But I am going to surprise a random person with a gift and share my blessing.

I just wanted to thank the generous angel that was looking out for us. I'm still crying. Praise Jesus!!! Your kind generous spirit saved me!! Thank you so much I love you brother and sister in Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment