Wednesday, December 25, 2013

'This is a true miracle for us'

Saint Peters, Missouri:

I learned tonight about the Christmas Jars, when we came home we have several jars on our front porch tonight. Our family has been struggling for over 4 years now, in July of 2009 I almost lost my husband his kidneys failed and he needed a kidney transplant, then in November 2009 he lost his job after 20 yrs. He's been on dialysis until November 22, 2013 when he received a kidney. Bills have piled up, we have 2 children and they went without a lot of things especially Christmas. There are times we don't have money for gas or food. This is a true miracle for us. I've been out of work for 3 months caring for him and no check coming.....  I want to thank the person or persons who did this for us.....   Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment