Wednesday, November 20, 2013

'Here it is the Christmas season and the jar is ready to share again'


New York:

thank you thank you thank you ...............the inspiration from Christmas Jars is filling my heart with joy all year round, last year was my first time experiencing this miracle of the joy of a Christmas jar, immediately after my venture to share I came home and on the counter I placed a new jar to start the process again, twice during the year I have opened the lid and spread the Christmas spirit before December.......and each time no matter what the month the result was always the same, my heart was filled and my life seemed so humbled.......here it is the Christmas season and the jar is ready to share again......I cant wait thank you Jason Wright for making me feel like God has given me a mission and your book has given me just that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment