Friday, September 13, 2013

'We just know that this is an act of god'


Tacoma, WA:

Hey my name is Josh James and I'm visiting my family out here in las Vegas "Henderson" and last night my aunt went to leave the house to go somewhere and she opened the door and found a jar full of money and a book with your name on it. I'm not are if you dropped it off but i do wanna say THANK YOU!! Thank you for your generosity for this. My aunt is goin through a hardship right now cause she got laid off on her job and she's having a hard time trying to figure out how she's gonna pay rent and keep a roof over her and her kids heads. This was a huge blessing for her and as soon as she seen the jar she came in crying. We just know that this is an act of god and we give him the glory for this. Even through you. So thank you again for this this is awesome :) Here's a photo i took of the jar and book! God bless and happy holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment