Sunday, December 30, 2012

'We want to thank the person or people that God was working thru'


Corvallis, MT:

My name is Staci and this year my family and I were blessed with a Christmas Jar. We want to thank the person or people that God was working thru. My husband and I have been in prayer for many things latley and although we are thankful for the trials that have been in our life we recently have been a little discouraged and asked God if was listening. We know as I am sure you do that God hears all and that everything is in his timing and for our good. 

However a couple days after that frustration and asking for forgivness for the frustration we received the Christmas Jar. For us it was like God said hang in there. It certainly brought tears and many other emotions and we were not sure what to do with it at first. I read the Christmas Jar book that was also left and it inspired us to start our own Christmas Jar on the 26th. Next year we hope to allow someone to experience the blessing that we did. Thank you so much for you kindness. I know that you do not want us to know who you are, but we want you to know that this was very special and we pray that you have a blessed New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment