Thursday, December 27, 2012

'I can only thank those that were kind enough to send my family a Christmas Jar through this post'


Woodstock, VA:

My wife and I are truly blessed to be the parents of three awesome little boys. Our first is now two, and the twins are now six months. When the twins were born, we found out that one of the boys has down syndrome. This came as a quite a shock, but we quickly altered our life plans and began preparing for a new destination for our lifelong trip as a family. The road has been, and will likely continue to be, a bumpy one, as most families can attest to, but for our middle son, this road will be a true test. With all that has happened within our family, the support we have seen, and been lucky enough to have, has been an inspiration. Our family has been instrumental in our successes, and the support pouring in from the community has been a true miracle.

A small piece of this miracle has been the Christmas Jars that my family has received. I never would have thought that my family would receive a precious gift such as this, but these little gifts are huge. The year of 2012 will be remembered as a tough but glorious time for my family. I can only thank those that were kind enough to send my family a Christmas Jar through this post...so thank you to whoever you are. I barely have words to express my gratitude.

1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed to have children. Keep the faith and God will see you through the many challenges that you will face.

    ReplyDelete