Tuesday, December 25, 2012

'The youth pastor approached me and handed me a very heavy gift bag'



Milton, PA:

I recently graduated from college and have been working part time at the local hospital. This housekeeping job is disgustingly grueling and I barely make enough money to pay for my student loans each month... 

Yesterday, Christmas Eve, was my birthday and I attended the church service like I always do. At the end of the service, the youth pastor approached me and handed me a very heavy gift bag. She told me that someone noticed my daily financial struggles and wanted to bless me. She also mentioned that it wasn't her but she knew who it was and that it was to remain a secret. When I got home last night and opened the bag, I was shocked to find a book and huge mason jar full of coins!

This gift was such a blessing to me, especially since my next loan payments are due in a week! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment