Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Jars Story: 'Getting this jar renews my faith'


De Pere, Wisconsin:

I received a Christmas Jar at work. I saw a brown paper bag with my name on it and when I opened it there was a jar full of money and a copy of the book cover. I did some research and found out about this great tradition. My family has recently experienced the death of two of our loved ones. Both deaths were unexpected and both were because of undiagnosed heart problems. The most recent one was our beloved Bob, who was only 18 years old, with a lot of promise and apparently a heart too big. Getting this jar renews my faith and will bring a smile to the faces of my family members when they hear about the jar. Smiles are in short supply this Holiday Season. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment