Monday, January 2, 2012

'I didn't give a Christmas Jar this year but I am going to next year'


Vernal, Utah:

I didn't give a Christmas Jar this year but I am going to next year. This year with the help of my family I was able to return a smile to a family that is going through a very hard time. So hard that the mom had to tell her 9 year old daughter that there was no Santa Clause. So my family and I went out bought some things and took it to the family. We told them we were Santa's elves when we delivered the gifts. A few days later the mom came to me and asked who was so generous as to bless her family with the gifts. I told her Santa Clause. Santa Clause lives in all of us. Christmas is the one time of the year we all think of others. I love helping others and I am excited to do the Christmas Jar next year and for years and years to come. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment