Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Jars Story: 'Words cannot even begin to describe how I feel right now'

Virginia:

I just got done delivering my very first Christmas Jar. Words cannot even begin to describe how I feel right now. Our Christmas Jar was originally intended for someone else, but weeks ago God showed me that He had another recipient in mind. I recruited a friend to help with the delievery so we could remain anonymous. We drove out to her house and I ducked down in the car so I couldn't be seen. My friend went and knocked on the door and told them that she was Santa's helper and had a Christmas gift for the family. The recipient peeked inside the box and asked if she could know who it was from and my friend told her no, so she told my friend thank you and gave her a big hug instead. This may have started out to be a blessing for someone else, but it has been a huge blessing to me as well. That God would allow ME to be a part of something like this...there are just no words. And my friend was so touched that she is now planning to begin her own Christmas Jar for next year. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the idea of the Christmas Jar. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment