Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Jars Story: 'Tears filled my eyes!'

Honey Brook, PA:

Story: I am a school bus driver, waitress, full-time student, and single mom. I love by bus driving job because the children are wonderful, and keep light in my daughters' and my life. I went to work early this morning and discovered a gift on the seat of my bus. My daughter exclaimed "look mommy, santa came"! I opened a card that read "Stephanie and family, wishing you a Merry Christmas, may his peace be with you now and through the year ahead, with love". I was confused because the card was not signed, and then I looked inside the bag and found a jar full of cash and change, along with the Christmas Jar book. Tears filled my eyes! I could not stop crying, and could not believe someone could be so thoughtful! I am now able to make my beautiful daughter a little happier this holiday season! Times are tough and this gift was truely amazing. I am forever grateful, and will pay it forward next year! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Thank you to my gaurdian angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment