Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Jars Story: 'My jar couldn't have come at a better time'

Marysville, Pa:

This was the first Christmas jar that I have ever recieved. It was yesterday, on Christmas day, around 9am I heard a knock on the door. When I answered there was a lady that I don't think I have ever met before standing, holding a wrapped present just for me. I was beyond excited since I was never expecting a present. I said thank you as she walked away. As I am walking down the hallway to my kitchen where I place the present on the table. I realize there is no name of who this wonderful present is from. I open the box and find the book on top and under newspaper I find my Christmas jar. I right away wonder who this gift is from. I search everywhere and find nothing so I start to read the book and looking at this website to hopefully find some answers. My jar couldn't have come at a better time. I plan to start to save all our change through out the year and give away my very own jar next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment