Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Jar Story: 'I had no money coming in'

Today, December 18 I went to Church and
found my Christmas Jar. It is so nice to know
that someone is thinking of me this
Christmas season.

Back in 2008 my dad passed away suddenly.
Then in 2009 my mom died in March. Then in
May I lost my job and in June my ex-wife and
I separated. It needless to say was a stressful
beginning to my year. I am so glad that God
brought me back to the Church. I had started
going back in 2007 and it was the best day of
my life.

Not all the year was bad. Since my job was
leaving the country, I was eligible to go back
to college and get my Associates Degree which
I now have thanks to a June graduation. Since
June I my unemployment had ran out and I
had no money coming in at all. I was living on
the money that I had received from my parents'
life insurance policies. I have continued to look
for work before I graduated and have had no luck
finding a job until a week ago friday. A company
said that they would hire me as a contract job
for 6-8 months. Wow, thank you Lord!! The
money was running out and I had began to
worry about how I was going to pay my bills.
I put my faith in the Lord at the beginning of
this part of my life and He is still there right
in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment