Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'This is a very special happening for me'

Yankton, SD:

I received a Christmas jar this week. I had never heard of it. Of course, I have no idea who dropped it off at the dental office where I work. One of the ladies I work with knows who it was who dropped it off, but she won't tell.

This is a very special happening for me. I have been very ill. There has been a couple trips to Mayo to get me fixed up. It worked, but it is going to take a while to get my health back again. My bad health has made it impossible for me to work my full days. So, the money is very tight. I have been so blessed. The people of my church and community have stepped right up to help me out with prayers, kind words, help with fall yard clean up and financially. And now this. It is not that I was surprised to get this gift. It just goes along with everything else that has happened. These people are true blessings. You can believe I will reciprocate this Christmas jar thing next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment