Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'They are a God sent angel'

Johnstown, OH:

Hello we received a Christmas Jar yesterday. We just had our 3rd child on December 3rd. 3 weeks before we had her I had just quit my job to be a stay at home mom and then my husband got laid off. 1 week before we had her God blessed us and my husband started a seasonal job. Then December 16th friends from church brought us over Dinner and a card that had a lot of gift cards to help with Christmas which was more than we could have ever imagined. Then yesterday my mother in law came over with a Christmas Jar someone left on their front step that said please give to Ben and Jenn we have no idea who it came from but we are so very thankful for the money and in our opinion they are a God sent angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment