Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'I answered the door to a police officer bearing the jar of money.'

Riverton, WY:

We had such an unexpected blessing tonite when I answered the door to a police officer bearing the jar of money. He said he got to make these deliveries as the people wanted to remain unknown. He told me there was a note inside that would explain further. I have to say, my reaction was stunned, dumbfounded, I really did not know what to say. Along with the money there was the wonderful promise that prayers are going up on our behalf. My husband Rick is losing his kidney for a second time and the Dr.'s prognosis is not good, but we have been counting each moment as precious. I took time from my job, and have been extremely blessed that they are so understanding and supportive. I want to be here for the good days and not just the bad ones. We have been so tremendously blessed by God and the caring people that He uses. We just pray that everyone knows how richly they have blessed us and the giver of the jars is so awesome. I had not heard of them, we pray that each giver is blessed 1oo fold for their generosity. WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment