Friday, December 26, 2014

'I opened the lid of the mason jar and there was a 100 dollar bill inside'

Cary, North Carolina

I participated in Reddit's Secret Santa for the first time. I was so excited to see what my Secret Santa had in mind for me. I had just started a new job at a Doctor's office and needed to buy new clothes. My Secret Santa gift came the day before Christmas and there was a pretty mason jar decorated with purple glass beads. I thought this is pretty but I don't understand it. I also received a copy of the book Christmas Jars. I opened the lid of the mason jar and there was a 100 dollar bill inside. I screamed and cried!!! What a wonderful gift and a blessing from a stranger!! After the Holiday settles down I will be able to buy new pants and tops for my new job!! Thank you my Secret Santa friend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment