Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'A good friend of mine gave me a jar with money in it and a copy of Christmas Jars'


Jonestown, PA:

About a year ago I was raising money for Living Water (placing wells in other countries where fresh water is needed) and a good friend of mine gave me a jar with money in it and a copy of Christmas Jars.  I was so touched by this act of kindness that this past Christmas I bought 11 books and 11 mason jars and gave them as gifts to my siblings and mother. I gave a short explanation why I was doing this & what we as a large family could do for someone else!

Next Christmas my entire family (48 of us) will be bringing our jars to Christmas dinner & deciding as a family who we will bless with our jars.  I am so excited to see where this could lead our entire family in the future.  Thank-you so much for publishing a book that is so desperately needed to be read by a world consumed by “stuff”.

I will let you know where we decide to “leave” our jars!  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment