Tuesday, December 25, 2012

'This is what the spirit of Christmas is all about'


Norristown, Pennsylvania:

Woke up Christmas morning, December 25, 2012. Made my entire dinner by 2:00pm. With the help of my youngest daughter, whom is home from college for the holidays.

We did not have any plans for the day, but to relax around the house and enjoy ourselves, when a friend of mine just happened to come by.

I live in an apartment with my own private entrance, when I opened the door to let my friend in, he was standing there with this jar of money with a big sparkly blue bow.

Immediately he let me know that someone must have left the jar on my steps, and that it wasn't from him.

WOW!!! I thought to myself as I called out for my daughter to come see. Christmasjars.com was taped on the side of the jar. I went directly to the website, and now here I am! {smile...}

This is what the spirit of Christmas is all about! My daughter and I can't wait to give our Christmas jar for 2013! Love & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment