Sunday, December 23, 2012

'Last year we recieved a christmas jar'


Columbus , Indiana:

Last year we recieved a christmas jar, we were kinda a blown away to the fact we received one, and really wondered why. we didn't know why.  How ever this year we have decided to return this christmas spirit.  As I was looking for someone to share this with, I really wasn't able to think of anyone really in need.  So I asked a customer if they knew anyone.  I am very grateful we did.  We have now got a home with a husband and wife that have went above and beyond and have sheltered 12 U.S veterans that have come back from there services and not been able to get back on there feet.  I'm truly grateful that we have the oppurtunity to spread a little light on these soldiers lifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment