Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Jars Story: 'It made me believe again and there is no greater gift'

Pittsburgh, Pa:

The jar was so much more than what was in it. My husband lost his job 18 months ago. We have been getting by on savings. We have 3 wonderful little ones. Although I try to stay positive it has taken a toll. I have been sad and honestly my faith has wavered. It seemed like every time we got close..we missed. I didn't even realize my hope was diminishing and I was scared how we would go on. Until the jar showed up...

See to me it was so much more than what was in it... It was the heart and the hands that brought it to me. I don't know who it was all I know it they gave me the greatest blessing. They turned my light in my heart back on, I feel open, my faith renewed and I couldn't be more grateful. This gesture is a symbol of all the love and it is overflowing in my heart now. We have chosen to pay the contents of the jar forward to someone else, the gift I will always have is far greater...

They brought the light back and this jar has meant the world to me today and given the hope for tomorrow. It made me believe again and there is no greater gift... My deepest gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment