Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Jar Story: 'In a moment, I was again the spiritual being I know God meant me to be'

Houston, TX:

I do not know where to even start with my story as I feel so many others have so much more pain and loss than I. Two years ago I was diagnosed with uterine cancer, I am doing well now and feel blessed to be on the earth. But shortly after that, one of my brothers made a mistake that will likely cost him dearly and my other brother had a massive stroke. Then, only a few months later, I lost my dearly beloved Father to heart disease. I have too often, as of lately, forgotten to be grateful for all the blessings God has given me. I came home after a very long day to find that someone had left me a gift on my doorstep. I looked inside and found a jar of change with 2 50$ bills inside and a beautiful book "Christmas Jars". In a moment, I was again the spiritual being I know God meant me to be and feel so blessed that some kind soul thought of me in such a kind of loving way. I will pay this forward. Merry Christmas and God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment